The program includes a range of light and easy songs from many of well known films or stage acts including songs from Toy Story. Songs that are adventurous and light hearted. The music and the length of the Children's hour is specifically tailored to the yougest population.
Hjördís Ástráðsdóttir, educational director of the symphony orchestra, will be the storyteller, but Bernhard Wilkinson will be the conductor. Maximus Musicus will visit the stage as a special guest. Children's hour is half an hour long and take place in Harpa conner on the 2 floor in front of Eldborg. It's good to take a cushion to sit on.
Location: Harpa Concert Hall, downtown Reykjavik
Date: February 15th, at 11:30
- Bryan Adams to participate in Gay Pride Parade in Iceland tomorrow
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra performs in Iceland this summer
- Interpol searches for two Icelandic children that disappeared in Sweden
- Icelander interrupted Taylor Swift's O2 concert - VIDEO
- Jay Z gave shout out to Björk at his New York concert - VIDEO