The 2014 Reebok CrossFit Game started last week and finished this Sunday. Icelandic CrossFit legend and two-times Fittest Woman on Earth came back with a bang! After fighting a serious back injury for a long time she still managed to qualify for the Games and even make it to second place - not even too far from 1st place.
Annie wrote this on her Facebook page after the competition:
Congratulations to everyone who made it to Carson and to those who made the podium. My biggest thanks goes out to the fans and everyone who has shown support of me and the rest of the competitors - without you, all of this would not be possible. Thank you."
Following is a video with the CrossFit Games Update from after the Games finished.
- 9 Icelandic records and 5 podium finishes at the Nordic Olympic Weightlifting Championship
- Epic Icelandic Success at European CrossFit Regionals - PHOTOS and VIDEOS
- Iceland Annie Thorisdottir featured in Vogue Magazine
- The first Icelandic woman competing in the European Weightlifting Championships
- Crossfit Open finished - 46 Icelanders going to Regionals